Ann Benolken represents companies and investors in corporate and securities transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, intellectual property licensing transactions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships, equity and debt financing transactions, corporate reorganizations, and various liquidity transactions.
Ann served as the General Counsel of three companies in different industries (technology, security and healthcare) over a span of 14 years. Her experience as a General Counsel provides clients with a breadth of knowledge, practicality and creativity.
Ann also previously served as a partner of prominent law firms for more than 15 years, most recently as the head of the M&A, Corporate & Securities section of the Austin Office of Norton Rose Fulbright.
- SAFE Alliance: current Board Member, Executive Committee Member and Governance Committee Chair
- Central Texas Food Bank: former Board Member
- Austin Children’s Shelter: former Chair of the Board of Directors
- General Counsel Forum: former Board Member of Austin-San Antonio Chapter
- CASA of Travis County: former Board Member and Vice President
- Founding Member: Women of Hope
- University of Texas (J.D.)
- University of Texas (B.A. with Honors in Plan II)
- Admitted to the State Bars of Texas and Colorado
- American Bar Association