Carl is an associate in Griffin Frey’s business and corporate transaction practice. His practice focuses on a range of complex business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, and private equity investments. Carl also represents clients in ongoing corporate governance matters. Prior to joining Griffin Frey, he represented lenders in a variety of commercial lending transactions, including capital commitment secured facilities, asset-based lending, and mortgage warehouse lines of credit.
Education and Background
- Admitted to bar, 2018, Texas
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D. with honors, 2018); Staff Editor, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas and Energy Law
- Michigan State University (B.A., 2011)
- Associate, Haynes and Boone LLP, Dallas, Texas (2018-2020)
- Global Software Sourcing Intern, IBM, Austin, Texas (2016)
- Texas State Bar Association